This bit couldn’t be simpler….and we know, it is the important bit. The process of getting paid is as follows:
- You submit a timesheet to your agency or your client and send us a copy of that by e-mail
- We raise an invoice and send that to your agency or client
- Your agency or your client will make a payment to CRUMB.
- We will deduct all the relevant taxes and pay you your net salary for the week/month directly into your personal bank account
- We provide you with a payslip and ensure that your taxes are paid to HMRC
Should you end your contract to choose to move into your own limited company, then we will provide you with a P45 to take along to your new business or employer.